We're hiring for our student mental health clinic.  If you know anyone who would be interested and would be particularly suited to addressing the mental health needs of young black women, please inform them of this position.  It may be limited to GA folks but I don't know how easy it is to get certified in other states.

Spelman College is currently seeking applications to fill the staff position listed below:

Counselor/Psychotherapist
Full-Time, Exempt (10 months)
Job Code:  FP1269
Office of Counseling Services
Student Affairs

Application Deadline: November 4, 2016

Note:  This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.  It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required or assigned to an employee in this position.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:Our ideal candidate profile will include:
Spelman College is an EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Title IX Employer and we participate in E-Verify.

Employees are eligible to apply for transfers or promotions within the College if you meet the minimum qualifications posted for the position, and  you have been in your current position and performing satisfactorily for at least six (6) months.  Employees who have a written warning on file or who are on probation or suspension are not eligible to apply for transfers or promotions.

In order to apply for an open position, employees should complete and submit the Internal Career Opportunity Application form.   This form may be accessed electronically via the link below or through your Lotus Notes Dashboard.

Click here ------>

--
All my best,
Shay Welch