Subject: Re: very sad news
It's so hard to take in that Sandy is gone. Brave and brilliant, funny and kind, she helped make so many of us possible.
Naomi

Naomi Scheman
Emerita Professor of Philosophy and Gender, Women, & Sexuality Studies (GWSS)
Affiliate faculty, Interdisciplinary Center for the Study of Global Change (ICGC)
University of Minnesota