We’ll get more info out ASAP – remember there’s still one more weekend of tournaments to go.
Links to hotels are on the website.
We’ll do ALL judging on Saturday – that’s different than it’s been in the past so you will need to bring your robot to the tournament on Saturday.
Student activities will be released next week (if everything works as planned) so pay attention to your e-mail. Yes, we know it’s Thanksgiving – it is everywhere.
Subject to change, the general schedule is:
- Saturday registration typically opens at 8:00 am in Memorial Hall (GPS location is 395 S. High St, Harrisonburg) - meal tickets to the JMU dining services will be on sale (price is around $11 – I’ll get the exact price posted – it’s all you can eat and
they handle ALL dietary restrictions. One of the top 5 campus dining experiences in the country..)
- Opening ceremony will start around 9:00 am
- Judging and activities will start at 10:00
- Lunch from 12 – 2
- Sunday will be at Harrisonburg High School (GPS address is 1001 Garbers Church Rd, Harrisonburg) - HHS Key club will be selling concessions all day as their annual fund raising activity
- Check-in will open at 8:00
- Kickoff at 9:00
- Call-back judging during the day
- Closing ceremony ASAP after the last round
To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your settings, please visit
https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html and select "Join or leave the list".
VADCFLL administrative announcements are sent via VADCFLL-ANNOUNCEMENTS-L. Visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-announcements-l.html to subscribe.