hi everyone,
I am designing an undergraduate ethics syllabus, and would like to feature
a robust section on feminist ethics. I've found some great essays to
include, and perused the 'diversity and inclusiveness' syllabi up on the
APA site, but as I comb through the canon of feminist ethics, I'm
encountering many white thinkers and fewer philosophers of color. I have
some ideas, but if you've taught feminist ethics foregrounding the work of
scholars of color, I would love to hear what worked well in your classroom.
thank you,
Oli