Thank you both (I think your replies came to my personal email, but I am replying on-list). Alison, your syllabus looks great and I'd be interested to see your handout on "how to read theory" if you're inclined to share it. Helen, thank you for the recommendations. I should clarify I'm interested in teaching explicitly ethical work if at all possible, rather than more broad feminist theory with ethical implications (since this is in the context of an intro/intermediate-level undergraduate course which is required to include at least 50% Aristotle and Kant).

So far some of the feminist pieces I am considering-- alongside feminist commentary on the aforementioned Aristotle and Kant-- are:

-Narayan, "Colonialism and Its Others"
-Warren, “The Power and Promise of Ecological Feminism”
-Jaggar, “Feminist Ethics”
-Baier, “The Need for More than Justice”
-Hoagland, “Why Lesbian Ethics?”
-Lorde, “Uses of the Erotic: The Erotic as Power”
-Collins, “On Being the Object of Property”
-Anzaldua, “Let Us Be The Healing of the Wound”

Best,
Oli