*Apologies for cross-posting*

Dear all,

I’m the current editor for Feminist Philosophy on PhilPapers. As you know, this is a *crowdsourcing* project and we rely on everyone to do their bit so work in feminist philosophy is accessibly and searchable.

This is how you can help:

1. Check your own entries. Make sure they are in the database. Add them, if not. Categorize them accurately.

2. Let me know any thoughts you may have about the current categories we have and suggestions for additions or other changes.

3. We now have added entries on individual authors under "history of philosophy”. Please make suggestions for other authors to be listed there. There need to be 50+ secondary literature works on the figure for the addition to take place, according to the guidelines, but we can keep a list of people to be added once those criteria are met.

All best,
Ásta

Ásta (Dr. Ásta Kristjana Sveinsdóttir)
Associate Professor of Philosophy
San Francisco State University

Fellow, National Humanities Center, 2016-2017

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__online.sfsu.edu_asta&d=DwIGaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=Oo4TCJF8pXcsWPDC7Sy8bdP2IJ6ZbST0v2xdYtuNH80&m=_pARaBqYprCRLWD2_cZ_0fr6BHU-iuUtOzQcMvHA-zI&s=8BkQhFm5HI_raleK7gnCWDEsk-yLq2c-u3LhcjN7c1c&e=