From: Critical Writing at Penn <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Full-Time Lectureships in Critical Writing
Date: February 9, 2017 at 10:57:21 AM EST
To: Critical Writing at Penn <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Ross, Valerie" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Chairs and Directors:

We are pleased to announce a few openings for full-time lecturers this year to teach first year writing seminars in the Critical Writing Program.  Lecturers teach a 3/3 course load with seminars capped at 16 students. The positions are non-tenure-track, one-year renewables for up to three years, and with the possibility thereafter of long-term employment in the program based on a demonstrated record of excellence.  Details about the positions and application process can be found here: https://facultysearches.provost.upenn.edu/postings/1055

We will begin reviewing applications on February 15, 2017 and continue until all positions are filled.

As a writing in the disciplines program, we welcome applicants from all disciplines, including those in the social and natural sciences.  Training in rhetoric and writing instruction is provided.  For more information on the program, visit www.writing.upenn.edu.

If you have questions about the position or the program, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Valerie Ross
Valerie Ross, Ph.D., Director, The Critical Writing Program
Center for Programs in Contemporary Writing
Editor, Journal of Writing Analytics
Co-Chair, Philadelphia Regional Writing Association (PWPA)
School of Arts and Sciences, University of Pennsylvania