Dear Friends of Pakistan,

Many of you have met Prof. Michael Medley from EMU. He served as a visiting professor at FC College in Lahore. He has a new book out (see below). If you have a friend or relative who would like to improve their English, please share this information with them. His book is available at Amazon. Please see details below.

From: Ehsan Ahmed [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 7:30 PM
To: Ahmed, Ehsan - ahmedex <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Ehsan Ahmed wants you to see this item at Amazon.com

Ehsan Ahmed ([log in to unmask]) sent you this via Amazon

I thought you might be interested in this page from Amazon.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Amazon.com

Connect with us

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

© 2017 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Amazon, Amazon.com, the Amazon.com logo, and 1-Click are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon.com, 410 Terry Avenue N., Seattle, WA 98109-5210.

Please note that this message was sent to the following e-mail address: [log in to unmask]

Ehsan Ahmed ([log in to unmask]) requested that we send this e-mail. If you have questions about Amazon.com, please visit our Help Department.