----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Y J Erden <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, March 9, 2017 5:11 PM
Subject: [PHILOS-L] Men-only panels

Dear all,

Perhaps colleagues in this list will be interested to know about Owen Barder's campaign. He is encouraging men to sign up to the following pledge: “At a public conference I won’t serve on a panel of two people or more unless there is at least one woman on the panel, not including the Chair.”

Colleagues interested in knowing more, or in taking the pledge, can follow this link: http://www.owen.org/pledge

Colleagues wishing to begin a debate about this can do so on Chora.

Colleagues who prefer to email me and complain (about this email; about the limits of this campaign; or about what they believe I should do instead of sending this email) can instead make a donation to Refuge, and save their email efforts: http://www.refuge.org.uk

Kind regards, and a (belated) Happy International Women's Day.

Yasemin

--
Dr Yasemin J. Erden
Senior Lecturer, Philosophy