Hello FIRST LEGO League Jr Teams!  We hope that you're enjoying the 2016-2017 Creature Craze season.

Our FLL Jr Program Partners, VA-DC FLL/JMU and STEMaction (for FIRST in Maryland), has planned many FLL Jr Expos this season.  Please register your FLL Jr team to attend an official FIRST LEGO League Jr Expo so they can share their work this season.   FLL Jr teams can attend multiple FLL Jr Expos and are not limited to a specific state/region.  There are still available FLL Jr Expo team slots in Virginia, DC and Maryland for April, May and June.

For FLL Jr Expos in Virginia/DC, go to: https://va-dcfll.org/jrfll/expo-schedule/

Contact:  Krystian Jones, [log in to unmask]

For FLL Jr Expos in Maryland, go to: https://firstinmaryland.org/junior-first-lego-league/jrfll-expos

Contact:  Bill Duncan, [log in to unmask]

Other Important Dates to Remember:

4/4/17 -- FIRST Team Registration closes for 2016-2017 FLL Jr Creature Craze Season

May 2017 -- FIRST Team Registration opens for 2017-2018 FLL Hydro Dynamics Season

August 2017 -- FIRST Team Registration opens for 2017-2018 FLL Jr Aqua Adventure Season

Thank you for participating in FIRST.

Angie Fontanilla
Senior Mentor, Washington DC, FIRST ®

1452022822901_PastedImage

or Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology

200 Bedford Street  |  Manchester, NH 03101  |  www.firstinspires.org

Phone:  703-405-2912 |  [log in to unmask]