Dear Colleagues,

I am working on a project to create a scholar's guide on philosophy of mothering. I have extended this call before, but wanted to do so again for those who may not have seen it. Please let me know if you have created any (or know of some) resources on philosophy of mothering (mothering, broadly understood). My first step is creating a comprehensive bibliography.

I can be emailed at [log in to unmask]

Please feel free to share this message.

Cheers!

Sarah