Hi again,

I inadvertently included the link to the phishing Doc in my previous warning when I copied the e-mail I’d received from the FEAST list-serve. Please do not open it.

Best,

Susan

On May 3, 2017, at 5:05 PM, Susan Brison <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi all,

I just received the following suspicious-looking e-mail sent to the FEAST list and urge you not to open the Doc. unless you know the sender. (Please see warnings from IT people below.)

Best,

Susan

Begin forwarded message:

From: Stephanie Rivera <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Stephanie Rivera-Berruz has shared a document on Google Docs with you
Date: May 3, 2017 at 3:11:35 PM EDT

Stephanie Rivera-Berruz has invited you to view the following document:

Warnings:

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Ellen L. Young" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Do NOT Open Share Document on Google Docs
Date: May 3, 2017 at 4:31:12 PM EDT
To: All Students:;, All Faculty:;, All Staff:;

At approximately 2:30pm today a malicious email began arriving in campus email inboxes purporting to invite recipients to view a google doc via clicking on a link. This link takes the user to a google docs login page. DO NOT click the link. Delete the email. The email appears to be a phishing attack designed to steal google account username and password. It doesn't appear to be phishing for Dartmouth credentials.  ITS is investigating as to the extent of this email attack.

Begin forwarded message: