Pakistani-American Cultural Society’s

Dinner Held on Sunday, July 23, 2017

Pictures are posed at:

FB: http://www.Facebook.com/pacssv

Dear Pakistani American Community and Friends:

Thank you for making today’s dinner so enjoyable and success.

  1. Thank you families for bringing great foods.
  2. Thank you young members for helping with setup and cleaning.
  3. Thank you everybody for working very hard to make sure our Eid dinner is enjoyable.
  4. Thank you all those who stayed to the end to help clean up at the venue.
  5. Despite everybody’s schedule, around 120 people attended our program, which is great this late after Eid ul Fitr.
  6. We want to thank Imam Farhan Siddiqi and his family for attending our program. We wish you the best for your new job and location.

Eid ul Azha Dinner is scheduled on Saturday, September 16, 2017. Please put it on your calendar.