From: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Scott Rakestraw <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, August 3, 2017 7:36:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VADCFLL-L] Update: Team up - list of people looking teams and teams looking for people.

Thanks for the positive feedback on team up, a community project to help people find teams and teams find people.

We now have requests so you can see how it works.

Visit https://www.simplesignups.com/teamup if you are looking for a team or looking for team members.

Team up only works when both people and teams make requests. Teams, adding new team members is a great example of gracious professionalism. Team can have up to 10 members.

If we canít help you find a team, we will try to help you form a team of people in your area. You donít need any programing or robot skills to coach.

Find coaches workshops at https://va-dcfll.org/teams/workshops-and-camps/

Thanks,

Scott Rakestraw

VA-DC Judge Advisor