Hi,

I have We Do core set we purchased last year for Team this year they are competing for FLL so we may not need that.
Please let me know if anyone need to purchase that in reasonable price.
Also I have simple Machines motor set we purchased 2 years back. It is also for sale.

Please email me if any one interested.

Thanks,
Namita

Sent from my iPhone