Print

FLL Teams,
This is not Lego related but something I thought FLL teams might be interested in.  This year NASA Langley Research Center turned 100 years old and will be having an Open House on October 21st.  This event is free and open to the public.  No registration is required.  The event runs from 9 am - 4 pm and will feature tours of facilities (including a number of wind tunnels), materials labs, autonomy and robotics labs, advanced machining capabilities, the hanger, a kids zone and lots more.  More information can be found at https://openhouse.larc.nasa.gov/ (maps, parking, highlights, FAQs, etc.).

I hope some teams are able to enjoy the event!

Thanks,
Karen