Dear Sarah,

If you're open to including non-western perspectives on mothering, I have a paper on Confucian mothering, which was published in 2016:

Herr, Ranjoo S. (2016). Confucian Mothering: The Origin of Tiger Mothering?. In Mathew A. Foust and Sor-hoon Tan (Eds.), FEMINIST ENCOUNTERS WITH CONFUCIUS. Brill, 2016.

Best,
Ranjoo