From: tree of knowledge system discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stout, Jason (DBHDS)
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2017 8:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Welcome to Theory of Knowledge!

Hi All,

Just wanted to say hi, and thanks for the invite to this on-going discussion.  Like Chance, I’m also a former advisee of Gregg through the JMU PsyD program.  I’m mostly a clinical guy, working in a state psychiatric hospital for adults, which I believe gives me the unique perspective of routinely seeing the human condition at its extremes.  My dissertation work focused on analyzing Gregg’s TOK system as a candidate for the *then* newly-proposed unified clinical science in psychology.  I’m well versed in his theory, but look forward to hearing the other unique perspectives you all have.  I enjoy doing a layman’s review of string theory and quantum gravity from time-to-time and have been particularly intrigued by the efforts of both physics and biology to form their own unified theories.

All the best,

Jason

Jason C. Stout, Psy.D.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist