Gregg,

Thanks so much for sharing this. Super interesting.

I think when you pair this kind of literature with Jean Twenge's writing (https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/09/has-the-smartphone-destroyed-a-generation/534198/), it becomes clear how much of an impact technology has had on our individual, and consequentially, interpersonal development.

Ideas on how to "fix" this?

Warmly,

Ali

Alexis (Ali) Kenny, M.A.

Clinical and School Psychology Doctoral Candidate

Division 52 - International Psychology: Membership Committee, Student Representative

James Madison University - Harrisonburg, VA