Steve,

This was very interesting to review. I enjoyed the outline format. Thank you so much for putting this together! What work!

I do have one question, which I may have very well missed:

- Is there a term when multiplicative corroboration (data) and structural corroboration (danda) are in agreement? Would that be considered " idealdata"? Or is a prerequisite, if you will, of danda that it first be data?

Warmly,

Ali

Alexis (Ali) Kenny, M.A.

Clinical and School Psychology Doctoral Candidate

Division 52 - International Psychology: Membership Committee, Student Representative

James Madison University - Harrisonburg, VA