Jason:

Thank you.
I read that too - but, obviously, didn’t understand it.

Best regards,

Waldemar

Waldemar A Schmidt, PhD, MD
(Perseveret et Percipiunt)
503.631.8044

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. (A Einstein)

On Jan 16, 2018, at 6:10 PM, nysa71 <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Clues to the possible Latin etymology of "danda" and "dubitanda":

dandus m (feminine dandaneuter dandum); first/second declension
  1. which is to be given

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/dandus#Participle

dubitandus m (feminine dubitandaneuter dubitandum); first/second declension
  1. which is to be doubted or questioned
  2. which is to be deliberated or considered

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/dubitandus#Latin

~ Jason Bessey