From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> on behalf of "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Friday, April 20, 2018 at 5:41 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Re: Thanks to all who made the conference a success

Nancy:

May I ask a question about that which you are discussing with Gregg?
In particular, I am interested in your query: One thing I have been wondering about is how you envision building knowledge within your ToK system?
Are you asking about how the collection of knowledge in ToK is or is going to be organized?
Or, are you asking about how a reply is (or replies are) going to be structured so as to provide answers or responses to those who question the ToK (ie: how do you argue to the outside world that your intuitions are better that theirs?)?

Best regards,

Waldemar

Waldemar A Schmidt, PhD, MD
(Perseveret et Percipiunt)
503.631.8044

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. (A Einstein)