Hi Folks,

  Thought I would share what I thought were two interesting pieces from the Times.

This one on Karl Marx, as it is his birthday today:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/30/opinion/karl-marx-at-200-influence.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fopinion&action=click&contentCollection=opinion&region=rank&module=package&version=highlights&contentPlacement=5&pgtype=sectionfront

And this one on Apu from the Simpsons and the character's social implications:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/29/opinion/simpsons-apu-brownface.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fopinion-editorials

Just some interesting food for thought on this Monday.