Hi TOKers,

I want to express my gratitude and excitement about being a part of this immersive and timely experience.  All of the talks that were given enhanced my understanding of self, other, and the current situation in which we find ourselves.

The felt harmony between personalities, visions, and ideas was certainly reflective of the effort that Gregg and Andee put into conceptualizing and organizing the conference.  For me, it was transformative and orienting.  Thank you for lighting this particular beacon!

As for the article that Waldemar sent from the New Yorker about dreams, consciousness, and V.R., I can say that it is an excellent representation of the current consciousness dilemmas that V.R. brings to the table, and perhaps justifies the urgency with which aware individuals will long for ways to “reality test.”

It is also an accurate description of how easy it is to become lost in the personal and collective unconscious, and yet how essential the familiarity with such situations is if we are to gain a productive consensus on sustainable mental health processes.

In the words of Trungpa Rinponche, the interesting thing about being fully in the present situation is that there is “no body there.”

Looking forward to exchanging articles, ideas, and the  future directions that will unfold.

Peace...

Chance

Sent from my iPhone