Thank you all for the great discussion on the human interface with AI.

Below is a short video on computer predictions made back 1979. It seems
similar to the conversation we're having now!

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_watch-3Fv-3DeNT1L3jGjbA&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=4EqeEOChHI5sV2E9uyBylU_oBaa1r9qxfS5wDx-CMKU&s=mbu-F5IWB6JeWGpRYRyICSh9RkVp8NrgPWBElJKfCH0&e=

-Chance