I'm all for a Universal Basic Income, and MMT economics would allow that.
Eureka! :)  Artists, poets, writers, and AT hikers could pursue their
passions, and as you say, it's no skin off the back of Elon Musk.

--
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__reasonandwonder.org&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=hf8iZA044g8rlxzH3bdZ2_dmmX94t1KEUdUa05jTdEc&s=Mx5z6budxdY0CR8swR1j3v9euwipgShdcaEWaNdp3_M&e=  and/or https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.amazon.com_author_woksape&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=hf8iZA044g8rlxzH3bdZ2_dmmX94t1KEUdUa05jTdEc&s=ojO9kEzODM8qyHi5eL7geLaUSY6kO46sEsRzMPmIzUA&e=