Attached are the slides from class 3. The first half was on contrasting Freud with Jung. After a review of Jung's key concepts (like the shadow, see here<https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/theory-knowledge/201702/can-you-see-your-shadow> and here<https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/theory-knowledge/201702/dancing-each-others-shadow-part-ii>), we watched 30 min of Jordan Peterson's lecture on analyzing the Lion King via Jung (see here<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iLiKMUiyTI>).

We then discussed Adler, Horney and Erikson as all moving Freud from his classic psychosexual view to a psychosocial view.

Will keep sending along,