Steve,

I love it! It pretty much confirms what I suspected about Peterson....that he's an intellectual fraud. And probably an awful human being, as well.

~ Jason Bessey
On Saturday, May 19, 2018, 10:03:06 PM EDT, Steven Quackenbush <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Those ToK list serve members with an interest in Jordan Peterson might enjoy Seth Abramson's recent twitter thread exploring the cultural significance of the "Jordan Peterson" phenomenon:   https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/997980968886644736

At the time of my writing, Seth is still constructing his thread.  Here are a few excerpts (from the most recent tweets):
  • Tweet 62:  "...Peterson offers a dead end that lives more in 1318 than 2018..."
  • Tweet 64:  "...I fear the choice in America over the next few years will be between embracing a multiversal, five-dimensional post-postmodernism or being stuck—forced to eat—tired, one-dimensional, fundamentally fascist pap that looked new for a second."
  • Tweet 69: "My advice (and view): it's okay to agree with Peterson on the first 1% of his worldview—that postmodernism must eventually be supplanted. But the key is to note that what Peterson wants to supplant it with would already have seemed passé by 1690. It's a *total joke* in 2018."
~ Steve Q.