Excellent Chance. Thanks for sharing. Wait: did you initiate this email, or did the Google Assistant send the email on your behalf? (And am I dreaming at this moment too? It's all so confusing!) Seriously, though, an absolutely fascinating development. I'm more convinced than ever that the human species will be organized informationally and ultimately biologically in vastly different ways far sooner than most of us previously imagined. All the best, -Joe

Dr. Joseph H. Michalski

Associate Academic Dean

Kings University College at Western University

266 Epworth Avenue

London, Ontario, Canada  N6A 2M3

Tel: (519) 433-3491, ext. 4439

Fax: (519) 433-0353