I received several requests for the slides, so I am sharing them here.

Attached is class 2.

After an intro and overview we watched this 10 minute clip of female British psychoanalysts reflecting on the field.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtxytpdO3JM

Then we tried to get clear in separating the baby and the bathwater in Freudian thought (see here: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/theory-knowledge/201401/the-baby-and-the-bathwater-in-freudian-thought), and corresponded Freud’s conception of consciousness to the ToK/UTUA Framework (see here https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/theory-knowledge/201605/unified-approach-human-consciousness)