Gregg:

Congratulations on being asked to write this chapter.
I have attached a reviewed copy of your draft chapter.
Specific places where some attention are needed are highlighter in yellow - mostly spelling, etc.

It might be helpful to include a definition of groupthink - that is, your perspective.

I especially like two things - the explication based upon the UT and the ending paragraph about how elements of the UT apply to understanding groupthink.
Perhaps, as well, it would be helpful to add your perspective on how to address these various UT “foundations” of groupthink as groupthink begins to make its appearance.

Thank you for letting me review this manuscript.

Best regards,

Waldemar