Hi Jason,

Thank you for the links, I will look into them!

-chance

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 1, 2018, at 5:55 AM, nysa71 <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Chance,

Here's a couple of good blog posts (for the layperson) from an MMT economist, (Ellis Winningham), on the JG vs. UBI proposals. They sum up the relevant issues quite nicely.

A Few Words on UBI and the Job Guarantee

Universal Basic Income: An Economic "Destabilizer"

Have a good one,
Jason