Very impressive!! Love the links and the way it's organized.

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 9:43 AM, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Congratulations, indeed.
A blow for freedom and a pathway to knowledge, wisdom, and vision.

Best regards,

Waldemar

Waldemar A Schmidt, PhD, MD
(Perseveret et Percipiunt)
503.631.8044

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. (A Einstein)