Frank:

Thank you.
Such remarks and consensus statements would surely prove useful as we proceed.
Among other benefits, they will provide a chart against which to compare where we are, where we are going, and where thought we would like to arrive.
I foresee a long, difficult, troublesome, and demanding journey.

Best regards,

Waldemar

Waldemar A Schmidt, PhD, MD
(Perseveret et Percipiunt)
503.631.8044

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. (A Einstein)