Mark,

I am curious to learn more about your Center and for the future dialogues about digital media.  Thank you for your links, commentary, and sources.

I was excited to see you mention Marshal McLuhan as an important source.  His awareness that the “medium” was more transformative than content (the message) is, I believe, one of the fundamental missing pieces of our collective dialogue about our lived experiences.

Medium literacy, and not only media literacy, seems vital for a fuller perspective.

-chance

Sent from my iPhone