From: Center for Women's Global Leadership <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, August 6, 2018 at 4:35 PM
To: Diana Tietjens Meyers <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Calling feminist undergrad and grad students-join CWGL for a fall internship!

Calling feminist undergraduate and graduate students

The Center for Women’s Global Leadership (CWGL) is hiring fall program & communications interns!

We welcome applications from highly motivated individuals interested in a world where human rights for all are respected and enjoyed. Join our team for one of the following opportunities: