Joe:

It is hard to commodify something like “humanities intelligence/experience/wisdom” when that means a payoff farther out temporally than the next fiscal quarter!

Best regards,

Waldemar

Waldemar A Schmidt, PhD, MD
(Perseveret et Percipiunt)
503.631.8044

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. (A Einstein)