Great talking with you on the phone, Mark. Nice to know that our visions align quite well. And, cool that you are interested in my good friend, Craig Shealy’s work. I briefly mentioned the “Summit Series on Cultivating the Globally Sustainable Self”. Here is the link to that: https://www.jmu.edu/summitseries/. Craig was largely responsible for hiring me here at JMU, so we go a ways back.

PS Craig is on this list, but he is often swamped with other things, so he only follows the conversation periodically.