Hi List,

  I have been thinking quite a bit lately about the value of intellectual integrity. As I have blogged about before, (see, e.g., here We Need to Value Intellectual Integrity<https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/theory-knowledge/201602/we-need-value-intellectual-integrity>) it is one of the values that I as being in most danger, especially on the political scene, but also more broadly.

  I would love to hear what others think. It seems to me that the desire for a Theory of Knowledge would go hand in glove with a value of intellectual integrity. Do we as a society deeply share this value?