Hi List,

  I received notice that the attached chapter has been accepted for publication in a book on re-envisioning psychology. It spells out the argument that mainstream psychology has been lost to empiricism and failed to appreciate that it also needs a coherent metaphysical system, defined as the concepts and categories that we use to describe reality and how we know about it.

  A recommendation from the editor was to shorten some of the ToK stuff, as he noted I have published lots on that and to focus more on the future implications of such a system.

  Per usual, if you have enough interest to read and provide feedback, I always welcome that.

Hope everyone is well.

Peace,