Hi List,
  I am going to be replying to the "What Makes Us Humans Different" soon (later today), but I saw this in the NY Times and thought of the discussion about JP and identity politics. It exemplifies the kind of concern I have (and I know JP would have) about the movement. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/14/style/white-guilt-privilege.html  I recommend Shelby Steele's analysis of White Guilt<https://www.amazon.com/White-Guilt-Together-Destroyed-Promise/dp/0060578637>, and the damage that it can do to both Blacks and Whites.