Dear all:

Hope this finds you well. On behalf of our organizing committee, I wanted
to send you the call for abstract submissions for the *13th Annual Meeting
of the Hannah Arendt Circle* to take place at the *University of Alberta
between April 11-13, 2019*. The deadline for abstract submissions (~750
words) is *December 1st, 2018*.

We'd be delighted if you'd consider submitting your work for our next
meeting, and if you'd kindly circulate the call (either online or offline -
or both!) to parties that may be interested in being part of this
conference!

Please send me an email if you have any questions. Updates will be
available at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.thearendtcircle.com&d=DwIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=3snVmjdcOB463zKdGx7iYj4HX99TJb7RB2ziTxFk2DM&m=3rzusmJSyfSB_FxhszSebD_dXzNbPe6_WfXXsNetxMM&s=fWLXXYoemhxDfNxmkrlkZprYL9jebzDR61YlLQGBs5c&e=. Thank you very much in advance.

All the best, and much warmth,
Yasemin
--
Yasemin Sari