Joe,

That is an awesome speech.  The thought, or title, "*Beyond
Justification"* came
to mind as I read your succinct and powerful paragraph about our tendency
to identify with personal, tribal narratives.  The merger of social
distance concepts with the ToK seems complimentary and synergetic, and so I
imagine that with your delivery the talk was indeed energizing, relevant,
and inspiring.

-Chance