Dear FEAST,

I’m compiling a list of all of the places that any of Marķa Lugones’s articles have been reprinted or translated, especially her famous article “Playfulness, ‘World’-Traveling, and Loving Perception.” If you have anthologized one of her articles for a collection that you edited, or know of a collection that includes an article by Lugones, please let me know. I’m having much difficulty generating a complete list through google scholar and the Philosopher’s Index so any leads would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your help,

Jen

Some of her articles that are likely to have been anthologized are:

(1983) “Have We Got a Theory for You! Feminist Theory, Cultural Imperialism and the Demand for the ‘Women’s Voice,’” co-written with Elizabeth V. Spelman. Women’s Studies International Forum 6: 573–81.

(1987) “Playfulness, ‘World’-Traveling, and Loving Perception.” Hypatia 2(2): 3–19. (I know this has been anthologized in Garry and Pearsall’s Women, Knowledge, and Reality, but expect it has been anthologized many other places too).

(1991) “On the Logic of Pluralist Feminism.” In Feminist Ethics, edited by Claudia Card, 35–44. Lawrence, KS: University Press of Kansas.

(1994) “Purity, Impurity, and Separation.” Signs 19(2): 458–79.

(2006) “Heterosexualism and the Colonial/Modern Gender System.” Hypatia 22(1): 189–219.

(2010) “Toward a Decolonial Feminism.” Hypatia 25(4): 742–59.

Jennifer McWeeny, Ph.D.

Editor in Chief Simone de Beauvoir Studies

Associate Professor of Philosophy

Worcester Polytechnic Institute

www.brill.com/sdbs