We are delighted to announce TWO postdoctoral research associate positions at the University of Washington, Seattle, in bioethics/neuroethics. We are looking for someone with training in bioethics/neuroethics and qualitative research experience. Both positions are 12 month appointments, with the possibility of renewal. For details and qualifications, and to apply, go to: http://apply.interfolio.com/55757

Review of applications will begin October 24. This is not a hard deadline, and we will continue to look at applications that come in after that date.

If you have any questions regarding the positions, feel free to contact Sara Goering ([log in to unmask]) or Eran Klein ([log in to unmask]).

Sara Goering

Associate Professor

Department of Philosophy

Box 353350