Print

Good Morning,

We are approaching the registration start time.  We hope you are getting excited!

Please know that you will not be able to see the tournament preferences until 10:00am today, Oct. 1st.  At 10:00am, ALL tournament options will be made available.  If you are interested, or have not already taken a look at the regional tournaments, please do so here: https://va-dcfll.org/calendar/

You will register for your tournament preferences using your team manager account that you have created with VA-DC FIRST LEGO League.  In order to do so, please ensure that all items are completed from the below checklist:

Krystian Jones

Assistant Director VA-DC FIRST LEGO League &

FIRST LEGO League Jr.

(540) 568-2216

800 South Main St. MSC 0305

Harrisonburg, VA 22807