Hi, my name is Irina and I noticed tha you have very interesting properties for the Russian market.

We are the biggest Russian Real Estate platform with the highest number of Russian portals connected.

With our manual quality translations and advertising service we can publish your properties on top 15 biggest Russian Real Estate Portals in front of thousands of Russian buyers and renters. Just provide your properties details and we do the rest. You receive your confirmation links to your advertisements on Russian portals within 24 hours.

www.marketing-realestate.ru

Thank you and Kind Regards
Irina Mironova

If you don't want to receive our email or you received it by error please click unsubscribe