Dear Real Estate Agent,

We make it our mission to connect you to thousands of Russian buyers who are looking to buy properties overseas.

Our company collaborates with the most famous real estate portals in Russia. Due to the wide net, your adverts will be visible and accessible to about 6 millions of clients willing to purchase properties overseas.

Advert your properties on 15 most famous Russian real estate portals in front of millions of potential buyers.

www.homesadvertising.ru

Thank you
Kind Regards
Natalia