Pakistani-American Cultural Society of Shenandoah Valley (PACS)

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.facebook.com_pacssv&d=DwICAg&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=oWmVxVKWJvAzPB4ncF-SbZ0ela9rvIKRUZWBQvc4Mhg&m=FJ8EYyZba2KatyancL95_P9gkd0EEvvnrqEJEQVSn9g&s=XE864D_ubuq8XntKBJe5xKDMETJW2jxnPHknFThY6FI&e=

November  12, 2018

Dear Community Members,

Many thanks to everybody who attended our dinner on Saturday November 10,
2018. Thanks for bringing great Pakistani food, subs and pizzas. As we
announced in the meeting, Dr. Ahmed Mahmood has left the PACS Executive
Committee due to additional work-related responsibilities. We are pleased to
announce that Saleem Patel will take Dr. Mahmood's place on the committee.
We look forward to working with him in our future endeavors. We plan to do
two programs, one in March 2019 and the second for Eid ul Fitr. More details
will be provided later. We are also in the process of creating WhatsApp
broadcast list for ladies to help with future programs. Thanks for signing
up for WhatsApp broadcast list. We will send a newsletter once our programs'
date and venues are finalized.

Ehsan Ahmed

PACS