From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Nancy Link
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2018 3:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: blog on talking as a behavior or mental process

Hi Gregg,

I agree completely with what you have said in this blog.

I think that the study of mental processes (consciousness) continues to be seriously disadvantaged because the way that psychology was initially set up.

To the extent that it is seriously studied, it is studied by the psychotherapists who work with the material of consciousness.

Nancy